How to Care for My Soy Candle
Thank you for supporting local. Your new Curve Candle is hand poured right here in Trinidad and Tobago using soy wax, cotton wicks, and our signature custom scent blends. Each candle is hand crafted with love and takes 2 weeks to be ready for use by you.
Here you can find some tips to care for your new candle.
1. Burn your new soy candle long enough so that the melted wax reaches the edge of the jar. This is to prevent tunneling where the wax melts without ever reaching the sides of the jar.
2 . Before lighting your candle each time, trim your wicks to 1/4" to achieve a clean, steady burn with uniform scent throw.
3. Avoid burning your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
4. Never leave your burning candle unattended. Always extinguish the flame before leaving the room.
5. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
6. Place candle on a flat, heat resistant surface, away from flammable objects.